1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chris Colfer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sayu, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Sayu

Who else is Chris' fan here on EC? :smilewave

I love him madly (*hug*) He's so brave, intelligent and clever (and least, but not last incredibly hot) :slight_smile: He's my role model and he inspires me :thumbsup: I love this young gentleman :kiss:

2. Minx

I adore him, I dislike him. It varies on the day.

But, he is a very talented individual. :slight_smile:

3. codys12345

codys12345 Guest

I am!! He is an amazing person.

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I love him!! He inspired me so much last year to come out and embrace my sexuality :slight_smile: I love him!!

5. CTJ

CTJ

I find it hilarious to rewatch season 1 of Glee and see how different he looks. He has definitely become a very attractive man. I've read alot online about him being stuck up and a bit of a dick, but i can't help but think that these people are just internet trolls. I think he is awesome :slight_smile:

If it wasn't for season one of Glee and Kurt (in turn Chris Colfer), i doubt i would have been on the road to coming out like i am now. I was happy in my lonely 'straight' life before i was shown the light haha.

6. Xochipilli

I didn't like him on Glee, but then I saw him in an interview on Ellen and he came off as very likable. So now I'm a fan. :grin:

7. Crystine

Crystine Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    He is really inspiring and I love him very much but he kinda annoys me :lol:

8. Gen

Gen

I dont watch Glee, but I did see the movie he wrote and starred in.(And maybe co/directed, not sure). Anyway, I thought it was a fun and relatable story. He seems like a very driven and versatile individual. I havent seem to much of his non-acting personality, but I am fond of his work ethic.