1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Doctor Who Fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Stripe101, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Stripe101

SPOILERS ABOUT SEASON 4!

At the end of season 4, the Doctor must erase Donna's mind because a human/ timelord hybrid can't exist. That said, wouldn't the human/timelord hybrid version of the Doctor die?
    I could totally see Rose making out with him on the beach and as soon as the real Doctor left, the hybrid would die. Hilariously tragic.

2. aSociopath

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think the problem is that Donna was originally a human so therefore a human body can't handle being part time lord but since the doctor number 2 was a timelord body it isn't much for it to handle a human existence inside it I mean like the ninth doctor said "how do you humans get around in those things?"

3. ZanedaKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Basically as said above and mentioned in the episode. Its the same thing with a character later on, humans in Doctor Who can only handle so much information and memories without pain and still be human. Lazarus Experiment is a good episode that discusses this.

Basically the thing in Dr.Who with humans is they are so limited by the physical, but their minds and wills are endless.

4. theMaverick

<3 <3 Doctor Who