1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Project Runway

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Raliaell, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Was just wondering who was watching the new season. Personally, Joe was my favorite but I also like Samantha and Stanley.

I don't really like the new team format, but it's still interesting.

2. Xochipilli

Hmm. I didn't even know it was on. Must check it out tonight. It's a guilty pleasure. :grin:

3. BornInTexas

I watch it every once in a while. I need to start watching the new season. RuPaul's Drag Race has been my #1 for a while. XD

4. therunawaybff

I love this show. Everything about fashion design is fascinating to me, and Tim Gunn is just cool.

5. Xochipilli

I agree Tim Gunn is pretty cool.
    :grin:

[​IMG]

6. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Joe was adorable.

I love Richard. He's such a character. The really sweet girl Tu was paired with last week, the one who made a cupcake dress one challenge. Can't remember her name, but she's a button. I really like her and Tu.

Ben I like, but the guy has got to relax. I did think it was awesomd he made his own lum and still created something great. That was cool. He has been a bit high strung though, most of the show so far. Sweet guy, but I'm hoping he'll keep taking it easy mentally, I mean. Oh and Matt, I really liked him, too. He was his own worst enemy. :frowning2:

#6 WillowMaiden, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2013
  7. sunnii

I love this show but sky stopped playing it afte season 6 and don't even play repeats any more. SCREW YOU SKY!!!!

8. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm sorry but if Richard describes a dress as 'everything' or uses 'sickening' in a positive way again I may explode.

I'll be supporting Patricia the whole way, though! She's just such a character. So delightful. And everyone seems to enjoy her being around. And she doesn't even create her own fabric every challenge!

9. SamAlex728

I've been rooting for Michelle since day one. I was so happy she finally got a win. And about everyone enjoying Patricia..are we watching the same show? xD

10. PianoNate

I've been rooting for Michelle too ... she's really gotten screwed because of the teams format thing.

And I wondered the same thing about that Patricia comment ... although her dresses do seem pretty awesome on the runway, her method is frightful ... and it always looks like it's going to be a disaster, but then she turns it around!

11. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Oh dear..

I don't think I'll be attempting sarcasm on the internet again :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. Michelle isn't anything special, and to be honest I didn't think that their dress was very good (although none of them were, really), and Daniel and Richard's gold dress was definitely the worst in my opinion. That pairing does not work because whenever either of them come with any idea the other instantly agrees and they high-five and claim that it is the best idea ever, (I'm looking at you, duck tape ruffles).

12. sugarcubeigloo

My top three for right now: Patricia, Layana, and Samantha... Ben used to be up there. :frowning2: There went my Project Runway crush. :lol:

13. Elicitra

I watch it when I'm drunk enough.

14. Raliaell

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    yay Michelle! and I really liked Patricia's vision