1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Paul Masvidal

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by PleaseHelp, Feb 28, 2013.

1. PleaseHelp

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I was just wondering, I'd heard some rumors that Paul Masvidal from Cynic was gay. I was wondering if anyone knew if this was true. I know that some people say the lyrics about questioning ones sexuality from 'The Philosopher' by Death was a reference to him. There's also a song in one of his other projects where at one point you can clearly hear a mans voice say 'I love you Paul'. I mean it doesn't matter if he's gay or not, I was just curious.

2. iamwondering

I understand - there has been rumours about him for some years through metal scene. You know metal scene can be very homophobic, unfortunatelly....:icon_sad:
    Metal sucks made a list with bands whose members are out and Cynic is included.
    Maybe he is testing the waters to see the reaction/ I think masvidal used to write to Metal Sucks, huh?

The MetalSucks Totally Gay DOMA / Prop 8 Celebratory Metal Playlist! | MetalSucks

Also in this interview he says he and Sean live together and take care of each other.

Interview with Paul Masvidal from Cynic: Shining A Light | The Aquarian Weekly
    Well, sorry if I was not of so much help....
    Great musician!:thumbsup: