1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lil Mama

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TyraBanksIsFierce, Mar 17, 2008.

1. TyraBanksIsFierce

You know, the chick who sang Lip Gloss and more recently Shawty Get Loose (Which is actually a good song IMO), Her name reminds me of teen pregancy though lol

Discuss Her

Shawty get loose video:
    [YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=-hXKRilPNpc[/YOUTUBE]
    (Her fringe confuses me in the video too :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

2. llenadepecas

my lipgloss is cool, my lipgloss is poppin, i'm standing by the locker and all the boys keep stoppin...

when it's time for lunch my lips still rock, lil' mama melon with thte hot pink top. cherry, vanilla, flavours is a virtue. they lovin lip gloss universal. the boys really like it, the girls don't speak, they rollin their eyes, their lip gloss cheap. it aint my fault, but i can upgrade you, show you how to use nice things with nice flavours... <3

3. BabyBoy

Her songs are so corny, but they end up good (I guess). I like her song G-Slide. And she's a judge on that show America's Best Dance Crew.

4. neverover

i love shawty get loose! i love that video also. a janet-michael video reinvented. and she looks good in that video. btw, is she missy elliott daugthers?