1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by alex0791, Mar 22, 2008.

1. alex0791

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    "Touch My Body," Mariah's first single in over three years becomes available for download on Monday, March 24, 2008 at 12:01 AM ET!

USA CONTEST
    American fans, here is all you have to do in order to be eligible to win SIGNED ITEMS by Mariah and "Touch My Body" CD Promos:
    1) Download "Touch My Body" anytime from March 24 through March 31.
    2) E-mail your proof of purchase to [email protected] (anything confirming your purchase such as: e-mail receipt, screen capture, order number.)
    Note: Multiple downloads will count as multiple entries.

Special Contest:
    All entries received within the first seven hours of the song's digital release (12:01 - 07:01 AM ET) will be entered into a special contest where one winner will receive the grand prize of: "Touch My Body" CD Promo, autographed "The Adventures of Mimi" DVD and an autographed Mariah poster!

In addition, please continue streaming the video on Yahoo! Music.

Mariah Carey is now positioned as the only active recording artist in the 48 years of the Hot 100 with the potential to surpass the Beatles' all-time high of 20 #1 hits, and has already tied Elvis Presley's record setting 17 #1s.

It is now your chance to show your love for the song and help make it Mariah's record-breaking 18th #1 on the Hot 100. (&&&)

PLEASE HELP HER!!!