1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatal Frame

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GunStarre, Mar 24, 2008.

1. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

Ok, so basically, my friends want me to play this game (the second one, Crimson Butterfly) just because I get so freaked out with scary games, even though they're like my favorite games ever.

So just wondering, if anyone had played it and think if it IS that scary. I've only really just played Resident Evil, where it's more violent-scary, whereas Fatal Frame is supposed to be a different type of scary game.

If some of you requires some remembering (I can only tell some of the stuff my friend had told me about the second):
    There's two characters, and you can only control one. The main character gets to fight (duh), and the supporting character (her sister), is more support: she serves as a medium between the ghosts and gives you clues if you're ever stuck in the game.

The object is to take pictures of the ghost in the Lost Village with the Obscura Camera (sp?) and find out the history of what happened to the massacre of the whole village during the day of the sacrifice.

Anyways, it seems pretty cool, and I'm extremely stoked to play the game sometime this week (stupid homeworks and tests!) :icon_bigg

Just some pictures to get me even more excited to play the game: :eusa_danc
    I See Dead People
    MURDER
    Smile for the camera, you whore!
    The Second Mona Lisa?

#1 GunStarre, Mar 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2008
  2. neverover

i played fatal frame 1, 2, 3 with all of the best ending:slight_smile:. and yes, its scary, but fatal frame 1 is the most scariest game EVER. seriously, ff2 is no where compared to ff1. and ff3 is the less scariest ff.
    if u have guts, try ff1... i think its the " the exorcist" for games...