1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Canadian Country Singer

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dublin Boy, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Canadian country singer Drake Jensen gave cowboys something to sing about when he pushed down his closet door in February 2012. They were forced to hold their horses, though, because Jensen also revealed he has a husband, who appeared in the music video for Jensen's single "On My Way to Finding You," a video dedicated to Jamie Hubley, an Ottawa gay teen who committed suicide after being bullied.

"As a child I always knew there was something different about me above and beyond the gay thing. Even during the worst of the bullying I always felt I would make it through," he explained. "I have been so lucky to be given so much, I have no choice but to give back. I give back through my music and through my story. I’m a homosexual musician telling my story through songs and spreading the message of love. In a perfect world, what could be wrong with that?”

[​IMG]

2. BiWidow

So cool! I'll have to check out his music.

3. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    :thumbsup:

4. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay