1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fleetwood Mac

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by BoiGeorge, Mar 20, 2013.

1. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Is anyone else a fan of Fleetwood Mac? I love their music, especially their songs off the 'Rumours' album. My fave songs of theirs are The Chain, Dreams, Never Going Back Again and Go Your Own Way. Any other fans?! (!)(!)(!):eusa_danc:eusa_danc:eusa_danc

2. photoguy93

I love them! I remember that my family was driving to our vacation spot (I think we were driving through the mountains) and "Dreams" came on the radio (first time I heard it.) It instantly stuck with me and remains one of my favorite sounds. Rhiannon is another one of my faves - it is just such a great group!

3. UndercoverGypsy

I don't really listen to any of their stuff, but Landslide is one of their song, right? Beautiful song - love the Smashing Pumpkins cover. I should probably listen to some more of their songs.

4. June Cleaver

I grew up listening to them! The music from that time is so good! Glad you discovered them. June

5. photoguy93

I grew up listening to a lot of it because of my parents, and I'm so glad I did. It's amazing stuff. I was in class last semester and my 60 year old prof said "You know, that song... 'On Top of The World'" - who was that by? A middle aged students says "Was that Carly Simon?"

So, of course, the 20 year old student says "No, that was The Carpenters." See - that music was just so fantastic and it never gets old!

6. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Big fan. Love Go Your Own Way.

7. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

Oh my god! Rhiannon is so good! So is Landslide and You Make Loving Fun!! Gahhh! I'm obsessed with them! I'm learning to play their songs on guitar and they have such nice melodies

8. qboy

Totally awesome - grew up listening to them, hearing Tango in the Night or Rumours always reminds me of going on our summer holidays as they were always on in the car.

Rumours is one of those rare albums where there isn't a single average or worse track on it!

Albatross, The Chain, Go Your Own Way, Little Lies, Dreams, Second Hand News - pure musical genius :slight_smile:

9. burg

i think ive told you before im a fan.:thumbsup:

10. artsyfartsy

hands down favorite is landslide but I also love little lies and as long as you follow <3<3<3

11. adandyfella

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Rumours was their best album to me, Dreams, Second Hand News, I Don't Want To Know are my all-time favourites that I grew up listening to.

12. timo

Last year I bought a 1977 version of Rumous (on vinyl) for the ridiculous amount of €1. Great band. I like them.

13. MixedNutz

Rumors is a great album. I'm a fan

Landslide
    Tell me lies
    Dreams

14. Theodora