1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay fanfic?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Hard Candy, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Any suggestion of gay fanfiction? Characters may come from shows, movies, books, comic books, anything. If you write one, I'd love to read it. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2. Adarya

I'd suggest the Mortal Instruments series characters of Magnus and Alec (Malec) fanfiction. They're an actual cannon couple in the book series and some of the fanfictions (I suggest those of author Maybe There's Hope) are quite amazing and well-developed.

I'm currently working on my own Malec fanfic. I've already posted six chapters- 36 k words- and I'm in the process of writing the seventh. My story isn't very sexual or violent (even though it's rated M), but I'm mostly just working on developing my plot, character portrayals, and style. Personally, I don't think it's very good, even if I have gotten reviews, story alerts, and favorites for it :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Plus, I haven't updated it in four months..... It's practically killing me.

3. Hard Candy

Hard Candy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Kudos on making a story that actually has a plot and substance, rather than just a mindless, senseless, shallow work that just serves as a way to vent out the writer's fantasies in the most pretentious way (yeah I am talking to you Fifty Shades of Grey!). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I would love to read your story, if I may.

4. Music Heals

I'm actually a huge fan of Remus Lupin/Sirius Black fanfic from Harry Potter. I think they make an adorable couple, as do tons and tons of other people. There's a bajillion pages of stories about them, and more than a few are actually very good. If you're interested, I could make some good recommendations!

5. Adarya

I don't know about my own story- like I said I don't think it's very good....- but I can give a lot of recommendations on great Malec stories. I've pretty much been obsessed with them since I started reading the series over two years ago; been able to read a lot of fanfiction in that time :lol: