1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gleeks, what do you think about...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sayu, Mar 23, 2013.

1. Sayu

... Unique? I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't like him/her. It's not about that she's transgendered, but I just really HATE her attitude and her being so self-centered :tantrum: Although I feel really sorry for her when she speaks about other people bullying her. Btw., I always wonder - why doesn't she grow her own hair instead of wearing those old-fashioned wigs?

2. Tim

Tim

Alex, the guy who portrays Unique, is not transgender. As such, expecting him to grow out his own hair isn't very realistic. Especially since they're still going with the "Parents don't approve, so goes around as Wade at times." storyline.

I personally think she's one of my favorite characters right now. She's no more self centered than Rachel, Quinn, or pretty much any female character on that show has been.

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Yeah, I agree with Tim. Not only do I love Unique, but she isn't very different from almost all the girls on the show except maybe Marley, so I don't have problem with her. As far as her attitude, well she's loud and opinionated, but she's also caring and kind. It's not like she's Santana or early seasons Quinn, at least I don't see her that way. Plus, she cracks me up and her "Boogie Shoes" performance was everything, so I've got nothing but love for the fabulous Ms. Unique.

"It doesn't matter what you see, you don't get to decide for me." Preach, girl! I was snapping all over that scene. :lol:

4. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I like Unique. Maybe they could've portrayed a real transgender instead, but I think the person who plays her does a good job.

5. Zmajcek

Zmajcek Guest

I don't like the character as much, but I sure do like her voice. She can pull some of these songs better than anyone in the cast.

6. Van

Van

I love Unique. And I love her attitude. A true DIVA. :grin: