1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone else on here like Torchwood

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Beware Of You, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Beware Of You

Its kinda amusing all the characters but 1 have a gay/lesbian experience in it.

I love it, I had a crush on Owen

2. Xeno

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I love Torchwood, it's one of my favorite shows. I still haven't gotten around to watching seasons three or four yet though.

3. theMaverick

MEEEEE. I have not seen Miracle Day yet. But I've seen all the rest. I really, really hope they make new episodes. I love that it's in the Doctor Who universe, but is categorically darker and...more adult.

4. AKTodd

I own all the Torchwood episodes on blu-ray although not the movies/specials. Probably get around to getting those at some point.

Surprisingly my partner also really enjoys them given that Dr Who makes him want to chew off a limb like a wolf caught in a trap.

Todd:slight_smile:

5. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

I liked Torchwood when it use to be on! :slight_smile: The characters were unusually different to most characters in TV Series that have been aired, and characters in TV Series that are being currently aired on TV now. Some of the male actors from the Torchwood Series are hot! :wink: