1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mika is so gay

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by ErikPinkLovesU, Mar 28, 2008.

1. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Uk recording artist mika is gay. he says hes not but people are talkin about how some of his song are very "homosexual". I know hes gay cus i saw him live and i could feel the gaysation (i coined it) coming off the stage in off the charts radiation levels.

What do you think, is Mika gay or not?

2. GunStarre

GunStarre Guest

I don't really care. If he's gay, he's gay. But, until he officially comes out of the closet, I'm just not going to ignore every comments stated about his sexuality.

Besides, I'd like him to make more music instead of having to fight off everyone about his sexuality.

3. Tyce

I never really thought of his sexuality actually.
    I just think of him as a very energetic singer who likes to have fun while performing! Haha
    His songs are really catchy too. LOL

4. Mick

Mick Guest

Who is Mika? Neva hoid of him.

5. ErikPinkLovesU

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    i see what your sayin but the gaysatio nnever lies :icon_wink

6. Micah

Don't get my hopes up .... drool

He has stated before in interviews that his music is flamboyant in order to cater to a more fun-loving audience (including gays) and said he was surprised that the gay community hasn't embraced his style of music more.

As for his own sexuality, he hasn't stated either way. He once said he "believe(s) that when you are in the spotlight there is always a small part of yourself that you have to keep close to you, for your own sanity" which I think is a fair enough point!

Does his sexuality matter? Not unless you're going to date him :wink:

7. GlindaRose

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG you've never heard of MIKA?!?! That is TRAGIC. MIKA is a singer. He's the dude who sings 'Grace Kelley'. And 'Billy Brown' (Such an awesome song lol).

I've seen him perform live in Dubai *reminisces*. He was INCREDIBLE!! Everyone loved him.

8. yahooooo

yahooooo Guest

at first he really annoyed me.. but he is growing in me... his songs are great when ur in a bad mood to cheer you up :slight_smile:
    as for the gay thing who knows, i just assumed he was coz everyone kept saying it??

9. davo-man

I don't particularly care about his sexuality. For me, it would be like when Jodie Foster came out, like "Oh ok, not that surprised, but cool"

And his music is awesome. Atm, I am in love with Big Girls (You are Beautiful)

10. kiddo

Everyone has speculations.
    I don't think he is.

If I think any Singer/Musician is gay..
    It'd have to be Davey Havok from AFI.

11. neverover

i dont care if he is gay or not. its not like im gonna date him if he is :lol:. his song is good, but i still prefer scissor sister. more.... gay:lol:

12. redesigner

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Mika is cool. I love his whole album

13. Helen

Helen Guest

I was with Lucy when she saw Mika live :grin:

And I personally he think he's a very talented young man (although Grace Kelly was easily the most original sounding of his songs - I imagine he's been 'mainstreamed' by his record company quite a bit since then), regardless of his sexuality, and he shouldn't have to put up with the media posting theories about it, especially when he chooses not to reveal it. And also, why is it such a big deal? :frowning2:

14. LOVEjames

I really don't care whether or not he's gay. If he is, I really don't see him as the type of person to hide it or anything, but if he is for some reason or another, that's his choice.

15. JSG

JSG Guest

Mika?
    Gay???
    Never !!
    [​IMG]
    :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

16. Connor

Connor Guest

It doesn't really matter; his sexuality doesn't define him. Also, it's no one's business except his anyway. Obviously people will be curious, but unless he actually willingly makes it known that he is in fact a homosexual male it's really not an issue. I certainly don't care. Don't you think it's quite ignorant to just assume someone is gay because you "sensed" it via some dubious device named "gaystation"?

#16 Connor, May 13, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2008
  17. total mo

total mo Guest

The open mouth gave it away.
    [​IMG]

18. InaRut

Def Gay
    Def wanna do him!

19. Leigh

Leigh Guest

its kinda harsh that he cant just be flamboyant without everybody assuming that hes gay.

and im going to be selfish and say i hope he isnt :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

20. halfy

well at the moment mika seems to be living in the 'glass closet' where he won't actually say whether he is gay or not. personally it doesn't matter to me whether he's gay or straight, but if he is gay, coming out would provide a positive role model for young gay people in the closet.

look at dan gillespie sells (the lead singer of the feeling) he is openly gay and has been quoted saying:

"The world would be a healthier place if people were more honest about their sexuality and the entertainment industry would be healthier if people were more honest.

"The more of us who come out, the easier it is for others. My advice for anyone considering coming out would be to do it for themselves. It's not fun living a lie."

then again, if mika is gay, he has the right to stay in the closet for as long as he wants until he is ready to come out just like everyone else.