1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My ALL TIME FAVOURITE singer! Please have a listen!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Sully, Mar 29, 2013.

1. Sully

Thought I'd share this, my all time favourite singer! She's Australian, she's well know but only for a couple of songs. She opera trained but sings 'Popra'. A cross of pop with operatic training.

Here's a few of her songs, they're very lyrical so have a close listen, and they're VERY emotional charged! Enjoy

The Devil Wears a Suit! I think most people here have had a 'devil' before! From her latest album.
    [YOUTUBE]Kate Miller-Heidke - The Devil Wears A Suit (with lyrics) - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Sarah. Based on a true story that happened to two of her friends. One of the most chilling songs I've ever heard.
    [YOUTUBE]Kate Miller-Heidke - Sarah - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

Mama. One of my favourites.
    [YOUTUBE]Kate Miller-Heidke - Mama - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

And finally, The Facebook Song. This one's brilliant and she does lots of stuff like it.
    [YOUTUBE]Kate Miller-Heidke - Are You Fucking Kidding Me(The Facebook Song)] - YouTube[/YOUTUBE]

I found her startlingly amazing, I've seen her live and she sounds like an angel, better than recordings! Her range of songs is incredibly, from more pop based one's to things like Sarah and AHHHHH she's too good to be real!

Let me know what you think!