1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Google Nose

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Wardrobe93, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Wardrobe93

So I was at the pub earlier and said to my mates have you seen that google nose thing? I tried it and it didnt work on my computer and it didnt work even though it said it would work on most computers?

Turns out APRIL FOOLS :grin: I'm such a fool :eusa_doh:

Anyone else fool for it?

2. Rainbow Music

I started laughing when I heard the name, because I thought that it was just about one of the stupidest things.

3. Salazar

Not gonna lie, I opened it, tried sniffing, and then realised what an idiot I was being. I am fantastically gullible.

4. stuffiscool

stuffiscool Guest

i saw it on tumblr so i didn't have the opportunity to be fooled. darn

5. Wardrobe93

I wish I could say thats what I did, I sniffed, didnt work tried again, didnt work. Thought oh i just havent got a good sense of smell or it didnt work on my PC. Then you know the rest of the story. I am stupidly gullible:eusa_doh:

6. photoguy93

Knowing that google does this, I was ready for it...and figured it was fake. However, I, too, have been fooled in the past. There was one a few years ago that seemed totally real - gullible me!