1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mama (2013)

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GingerGuy, Apr 7, 2013.

1. GingerGuy

This movie took a while to arrive in my country, but it finally did and I saw it yesterday with my best friend. It had its flaws that prevented it from being a classic, but for the most part, it was a very enjoyable and entertaining horror film. I didn't get scared, but jumped out of my seat many times and thought that the suspense when the villain appeared was overall very well built. I wish most horror films were capable of doing this. What did you think, my dear horror fan?

2. x Wallflower x

I actually got quite bored watching it although it had a few jumpy moments and didn't end how i expected i woldn't watch it again.

3. RaRa

I saw it in a drive thru theater with two of my cousins. Needless to say I opened up a bottle of tequila and entertained myself with that. I WAS SO BORED. I honestly cant watch any horror movies anymore. They always disappoint me.

4. CHML

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I saw the trailer and it looked interesting. Nothing that would have made me want to see it right then and there, but definitely want to see it

5. That Kid

I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to horror movies, I don't like anything too campy or conventional. Mama wasn't bad though.

6. Hiems

I watched it on opening night... I liked it. Some moments scared me. It wasn't gory, yet I still got the chills that a decent horror movie give.

Usually after watching decent horror movies, I become paranoid about doing certain things for a few days, e.g. using the bathroom. That's actually how I measure the scariness of the movie. My paranoia for Mama lasted for a few days, so it's a good horror movie :slight_smile: