1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anyone writing Stage Plays?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, Apr 7, 2013.

1. Emberstone

I am taking a creative writing class on script writing, as I need 3 more credits to fulfil a degree requirement, and I am just now finally getting to start writing my stageplay. everyone else, it seems, are doing screenplays, but the theatre is more familer to me.

I am translating a short story I wrote for a creative writing class in fiction, and turning it into a three act play. I had intended to write it as a novel, but for some reason, I was stuck. However, now that I have a general outline for the beginning and end of each act, I really am starting to feel like it was meant to be a play all along.

2. Thewitt

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Well I write screenplays instead of stage plays but I feel like its the same process. I really enjoy writing scripts. It is just something about creating a story and characters that so fun. Right now I am writing a feature length and a TV series.