1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Smash!!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by mattay, Apr 8, 2013.

1. mattay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Anybody here watch it? What do you guys think of the new season?

While definitely not up to par with last years season, I still really like it! Katharine McPhee is just so amazing. :icon_bigg

For those of you who don't know about the show, check out the trailer for the first season!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncTxd2bBm4c

2. Jonathan

I watch it every week! I think it's a great show and for some reason it just relaxes me whenever I watch it.

Katherine McPhee is amazing...but I was totally Team Ivy season 1 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Apparently the ratings of the show though have been pretty bad and are dropping. The network moved the air time to Saturday nights (a pretty lackluster time slot). There's a good chance that the show is going to be cancelled after this season =/

3. mattay

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Same with me, haha. It's really a shame that they moved it to Saturday night. Tuesday night isn't quite the same without Smash. :/ In fact, I totally forgot about it last Saturday!! Hahaha.

But yeah, Katherine is wonderful. When she sang "Touch Me" last season, I freaked! Haha. So amazing. :eek:

If the show does get cancelled, I REALLY hope another network picks it up. It's too good to just cancel. :frowning2:

4. NateDawg

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Looove it!