1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Cell Phone...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by tiredofreality, Mar 31, 2008.

1. tiredofreality

I am looking for a new cell phone..my current one sux and i need a new one..i text alot...and i mean alot. and i want all the new techno stuff on it, i want a phone that has everything you could ever need on a phone...haha..and maybe when i get a new one, i could text more people :slight_smile:

2. Tim

Tim

There's always the iPhone, which is expensive, but has everything you might need.

Sprint has a new phone out (commercials are airing in the US), can't remember name though. Both my sisters got them, and they are VERY happy with them.

I still don't have a cell, so can't really help with the specifics >_<

3. CrimsonThunder

I love phones and I have 3 atm. >_>

My newest one is a Sony Ericsson K850i

[​IMG]

Its hell hot and has a 5MP camera. You say you love texting, well thats easy enough on this phone but it is a bit slow so you can't rush things. So its not perfect. Also has a touch screen and the screen changes the way you view it if you move it around (like the ipod touch/phone does.)

4. Tim

Tim

The Sprint one I was talking about is called Rumor by LG, just saw the ad for it on myspace... freaky...

5. CrimsonThunder

LG shine is a good one, turns into a mirror. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. neverover

go with nokia 5310, its very slim (99mm), its black and red fascia is very cool, 2.0mp camera, it has a very good music quality (even surpass the new walkman phone, w910. BUT only if it tested in the same earphone), it has 3.5mm audio jack, so u can used ur high-end ipod earphone, and the most important of all, its very cheap. in my country, it cost only 200usd.
    but if u wanna wait and money doesnt matter to u, try n96 16gb.. it can do EVERYTHING

7. JSG

JSG Guest

Maybe the Samsung F700 could ba suitable for you.
    [​IMG]
    http://uk.samsungmobile.com/mobile/SGH-F700
    * - 262K TFT WQVGA(440x240)
    * - Full Touch Screen
    * - HSDPA 3.6 Mbps
    * - 3 Megapixel + VGA Camera
    * - Full HTML Browser
    etc

#7 JSG, Apr 1, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2008
  8. CrimsonThunder

iPod earphones are cheap and very bad quality, neverover. High end earphones are sennheiser . :slight_smile:

9. JSG

JSG Guest

Sennheiser, bose, shure, v-moda are all great but pretty expensive.
    iPod are mid-range, I've seen way worse but I still suggest you change them.

10. neverover

no, i mean, he can put on the high end earphone that does work on ipod. but, no. i think the best is koss ksc75, super cheap, and kinda beat the px100, imo. but mine is broken T_T, so im stuck with sennheiser pmx200, which is not good.
    but if THE BEST, is grado (forgot the series no). cost like 1000usd each....

11. JSG

JSG Guest

Awww, my pic disapeared :frowning2:
    I hope this one works
    [​IMG]

12. Orion

Well that's for all you first-worlders, I have to pray to the god that I will finally get the MOTO ROKR Z6. And that's still in the talks :O