1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music for Us Older Lesbians

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Biotech49, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Biotech49

Just wanted to post this as I am a later in life "comer outer" and my friends have been so good to introduce me to songs they thought I would like. Actually, lesbian artists that I would like but good artists have good songs, so here goes:

Ya'll probably know Indigo Girls, K.D. Lang, and Melissa Etheridge, right? All excellent of course. Try finding Cheryl Wheeler, Two Nice Girls, Laura Love, Sophie B. Hawkins, and Jess Klein on youtube.

I am going with a friend to see Cheryl Wheeler in Lawrence, Kansas this weekend. I am beyond excited. The audience will be full of our kind of people. I'm going to enjoy looking for sure! I hope I don't look like too much of a newbie! :eusa_clap (*hug*) :icon_bigg

2. Biotech49

O.M.G. that concert was awesome! It helps a lot if you are on the liberal side of the political spectrum to listen to the music I have introduced to you. Try looking up The Lady Gaga Singing Program, Arrow, Gandhi/Buddha, and Summer Fly.

It is folk music and perhaps I am showing my age, but hey! Enjoy!