1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vicious

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Dublin Boy, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
  2. Hefiel

I don't usually pay much attention to TV shows, but knowing that Ian McKellen plays one of the main role made a strong appeal to my curiosity. Something to look forward to, I suppose.

3. godoftheatre

godoftheatre Guest

Anything with Ian McKellen and Derek Jacobi has GOT to be amazing. Throw in a gay storyline and I'm sold :slight_smile:

4. MfromA

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    This is playing on PBS in the USA now. I found it posted on video.pbs.org. Overall I liked it. What I didn't like was the constant laugh track, it's worse than on the Big Bang Theory. Unlike BBT though all the things that get laughed at are actually funny. The lead actors are outstanding and they really carry the show. The insults they throw at each other are brilliant and impeccably timed. However, I think it would be nice to see a little more tenderness between them. The promotions for the show say the two are still in love with each other but you can't be completely sure just from watching.