1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any AFI fans out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by elu thingol, Apr 19, 2013.

1. elu thingol

I don't know if there is anyone on here who is a particular fan of AFI, but I cannot contain my excitement that they are finally back, presumably with new material. (Enough for a preview video, anyway!)

God, I was convinced they'd announce their breakup, soon, but a new tour is much better!

2. Stoical

I like AFI. I'm not a really huge fan (as in actively follow them) but I like the stuff of theirs that plays on the radio and such. Glad to hear they've got new stuff in the works. :slight_smile:

3. elu thingol

Yes! They tweeted a link to their website completely out of the blue, with a video that seems to preview new material. And it's old school, poetic spoken-word over black and white video, and the full version of their name. I am really, really hoping this means they are going back to something like their Art of Drowning/Sing the Sorrow era sound.

AFI - YouTube <--if you are curious. I'm not sure if it's possible to embed on this forum.

4. MetalAngel89

MetalAngel89 Guest

Yes I love them! And Davey is soooo sexy!!! I'm a fan of all his work, even old ass AFI (I wanna get a mohawk hehe ) and Blaqk Audio. They are great =)

5. Stoical

Gah. that's such a tease! The way it cuts out right as he grabs the microphone, haha.

6. newdown

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all