1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay movie recomendations?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by stumble along, Apr 20, 2013.

1. stumble along

Hi I know there's a sticky but I dont have the time to look up all the movies to find one that i may like but here goes

usually i just watch gay shorts on youtube but i found a movie called Breakfast with Scot on there and I liked it a lot!
    so now im here asking if you guys know of any movies that essentially involve 2 youngish guys falling in love or already in a relationship and having to deal with stuff

and i also recomend breakfast with scot! its funny and sometimes a tiny bit cheesy but it's good.

2. when i was 15 i was glued to this thing i think it might of been a tv show? idk though. but it was on youtube but i cant remember what it was called, think it was autralian.

these two guys fell in love but kept their relationship secret i think.
    one day the guy invites him over for dinner but i think he has a twin and his twin is the guys replacement and his twin doesnt know he is gay but the guy thinks its his actual date.

idk. i remember they made out one time in like the laundry room of the college dorms i think if that helps haha. but omg i wish i could find it again :frowning2:

3. Weekend was quite enjoyable, sorta like before sunrise except it's about gays.

4. adandyfella

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you don't mind subtitles you could try À cause d'un garçon (You'll Get Over It), Chanson d'Amour (Love Songs - didn't really care for the singing though) but the best one I've probably seen so far is Juste une question d'amour (Just a Question of Love). All pretty much have problems the character needs to overcome. Also, The War Boys, Protect Me From What I Want, and The Mudge Boy.
    Some good shorts on Youtube are;
    Secrets (gay short film - closing music is a good song)
    Chicken - Irish gay short film
    Thirteen Or So Minutes (another short)
    Diffidence
    Cold Star (really good music video/short film)

Longwinded, but a good starting place!

5. Van

Van

Beautiful Thing and Shelter. :slight_smile:

6. WorldsCollided

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Touch of Pink.