1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone here play guitar?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by gibson234, Apr 24, 2013.

1. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I play guitar. Most heavy metal. I have a gibson les paul studio (50s tribute with humbuckers), a Jackson king V and a crap statrocaster copy (my first guitar). I've been playing for about 3.5 years.

If you do play guitar, what kind of music do you play and what guitars do you have ? :slight_smile:

2. Sunshine Cries

I do play guitar! I play punk, mostly, but I also play hardcore, a little metal, and some light alt-rock. I own an Epiphone Les Paul Special II, named Avalon, and an artisan-made acoustic, built in Peru, named The Fat Bastard. I've played for a little more than a year. :slight_smile:

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I've been playing guitar for about 6 years, and I work in a music shop. I play all different models and brands when there's no influx of customers :grin:.

I have an Ibanez Artcore AFS75T. Most beautiful guitar I've owned so far.. got it on sale for $400 a few years back, too. I also have a 2009 Squier/Fender Strat in Surf Green. And a Fender acoustic, FA-100 (cheap, way cheap but I got it years ago, and it sounds beautiful). I'm more of an electric player, though, and lately I've been working with chiptune.

4. Italy or Bust

I play blues, a little jazz, alt country, and old country. My main guitar is an American Standard Telecaster that I adore. My second fave, electric-wise, is a MIM Stratocaster with Lace Sensor pickups. I have a small tube amp that makes me sound better than I am.

I have a few acoustics, and a couple Squires, too, one is a P-bass with a jazz pickup, and the other is a Strat I got at a yard sale for $25 US.

5. BoiGeorge

BoiGeorge Guest

I play acoustic guitar. Mostly Michael Jackson and Fleetwood Mac music

6. yagami

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I play various styles I have two guitars limited acoustic KISS series and the same as Zakk Wylde has. I play for 3 years.

7. lawRAWR

Yep! I hope to start a band soon, once I get to college :slight_smile: I have a vintage sg and a squire telecaster :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I love them, but I'd really like an epiphone les paul, they look amazing, although they are heavy. The epiphone ones are more in my budget than the Gibson ones :wink:

8. Beware Of You

I have 2, a Stratocaster (Black and White) and a Falcon Acoustic.

I generally play pop-punk stuff like Paramore, New Found Glory and Green Day