1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

youtube

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by interstella, Apr 7, 2008.

1. interstella

hi guys,
    i'm running safari on windows xp and all of a sudden youtube isn't working:bang: . i can search etc but when i click play, they don't load. i tried with firefox and the same thing happened. could it be my internet connection or antivirus (norton)? it seems weird for youtube to suddenly stop working!

thanks in advance,
    hadi

2. CrimsonThunder

Hmm its working for me, perhaps you have disabled flash accidentally? I don't even know if thats possible...

I know that there was a flash update yesterday because I installed it, try giving that a go? :slight_smile:

3. interstella

i installed the flash update and its still not working and also the background and skin have disappeared! i know its not my internet because youtube works on my ipod.

4. CrimsonThunder

Ok dude, umm... Try updating your browser if there is an update? Restart your computer? Clear all cookies/cache from your browser?

Hopefully you have it all fixed up already though!

5. interstella

youtube just randomly decided to start working again! YAY! thanks for the advice though

6. CrimsonThunder

Could be spyware you have then, get a copy of adaware and spyware doctor and give ur computer a search. :slight_smile: