1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Game of Thrones

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JackAttack, Apr 29, 2013.

1. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

This show just gets better and better, im considering reading the books. The ending last week with the army and dragons was too awesome. Does anyone else love this show as much as I do?

I like how there's so much going on with all the different plots. Season 3 is by far the best out of all the seasons in my opinion. I want to see more of the White Walkers.

Who's your favorite character?
    Mine used to be John Snow, but now I like Daenerys and Jamie Lanister.

2. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

Well I've read all the books and have only watched a few episodes of the show so far, so I definitely recommend the books. They take a lot of patience to get through due to the length, but they're great.

Tyrion is my favorite character by far, but I also like Arya, Jamie and Jon Snow

3. Kyllani

I want to read the books, but I'm afraid it will ruin the show for me so I haven't picked them up yet.

I looooove the show. Daenerys is by far my favorite, but I also like Arya and Tyrion. I'm also really digging Brienne.

4. Dufflepud

I just registered and this thread immediately caught my eye. The series is absolutely fantastic, and I absolutely adored the books. I have to say, the scene with Daenerys and the Unsullied was phenomenally awesome. Apparently, the linguist who worked on the language for the show actually created a different dialect of Valyrian for her (High Valyrian) than for the other characters.

5. Jonathan

I highly recommend the books. The show itself is good, but the books are so much better! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

My favorite characters are Varys, Littlefinger, and Tyrion.

6. Sully

I love this show sooooooo much! All the characters are phenomenal!

Most the people I've spoken to, who has read the books say that the series is way better than the books! So I can't be bothered reading them.

7. Cotillion

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    The acting in Game of Thrones is absolutely phenomonal. I can't get over how amazing all the actors are.

And as has been said, as amazing as the series is, the books are orders of magnitude better. They slow down some in the most recent two books, but Storm of Swords (book three) is absolutely beyond words in how good it is. Martin needs to finish The Winds of Winter so I have an excuse to reread the series. (And get some resolution to the fifty cliffhangers at the end of A Dance With Dragons. T_T)

8. Ettina

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So Dance of Dragons isn't the last book? Good.

9. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I will start the books soon then, iv already had a friend ruin parts of what happens later on haha. The ending of the last two episodes of last series too was really good, with the battle and then the White Walkers, what a cliffhanger that was!

I forgot to mention her, I like her too.

Bet that was tough to do.

I agree, I wish Sean Bean was still in it though.

10. funkeln

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I live for sundays at 9.

11. Luke Matt

Game of Thrones is just...

No words can describe my love for that show.

---------- Post added 30th Apr 2013 at 07:26 PM ----------

Varys is one of my favourite characters too! :grin: