1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Piece

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Steele, May 5, 2013.

1. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Are there any other One Piece fans out there?

I'm addicted to One Piece. I seriously don't know how I survive with only one new chapter/episode a week. My favorite characters are Zoro and Robin.

What about you guys?

2. AquaRegia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    One Piece is the best! I am almost done reading it all. My favorite character is Sanji...he's such a tool and very funny around women lol. I like Robin too she's mysterious and dark :grin:

3. I love One Piece it makes me laugh, become pirates eat a weird fruit and boom now you cant swim, hmmmm good luck with that. I like Robin is my fav character because well as said above she is dark and mysterious, cute too.

4. Mysz

Love one Piece! I have to admit I'm a shipper- Zosan. My absolute favourite character is Marco- it used to be Sanji, but it annoys me a bit how he always goes head-over heels for women even after 700+ chapters. Strength increases, but little character development :frowning2:

I hope this new Dressrosa arc will be SUUUPEERR!
    [​IMG]

5. Steele

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Haha, yeah, the way Zoro and Sanji argue all the time you can't help but wonder if there's something more to it.

And yeah, I'm looking forward to the Dressrosa arc. I'm curious to see if they'll gain any new nakamas.