1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any furries out there?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Silver Wolf, May 7, 2013.

1. Silver Wolf

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hey, was just curious but......anyone out there into the fandom? I've been obsessed with it for the past month so there's that. Just looking to meat some nice people and make some furry friends. :icon_bigg

2. BudderMC

Well, if you're looking for specifically furry friends, you're probably better off looking in a furry forum :wink:

I was into the fandom (read: art) for a little bit, maybe a month or so, and then it just kinda went away. I still enjoy it, I just don't go actively seeking it.

3. Zel

Zel

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I was mildly into it in my early 20's -- as a Kitsune:slight_smile: The interest faded & strangely led me to parkour. I'll hopefully still be doing that into old age -- love it. I had a nightmare where I develop'd dementia or alzheimers & my furry interest melds with parkour. I start running through the old age home tatoo'd up as a Kitsune, genetically modified my features --- have sort of a werewolf pelt down my stomach, a real muzzle, fox ears, & large canine implants ... parkouring it up through the place. Woke up -- laugh'd about it for days, before I realized it was a real possibility. My whole family is kind of insane when they get old. :confused:

4. Foxface

I am!

A wood duck is my furry side. Been in the fandom for about 3-4 years

There are definitely some great furry sites out there

Foxface

5. Emberstone

wait, someone named foxface is a duck? woah... mindblown.

I had friends who did furry artwork, most of it not x-rated, and so I would look at some of their artwork, but I dont get into fandoms (except fringe and harry potter).

But when it comes to people dropping 10-15k on animatronic fur suits, I cant help but think "wow, with so much poverty and illness in the world, it is nice to know people blow your typical minimum wage in a year salery on something worthwhile... end sarcasem".

but I guess people should do what they want. I just think some people take it waaaaaaay too far.

6. LesbianKitten

I'm A Furry!~ Can you Guess what I am :wink: heehee

7. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I am both a blue-tounged skink and a bunny at the same time :slight_smile:

8. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Any furries? Yep, have been involved in the furry fandom for at least 5 years, main fursona is an Alaskan Malamute. I find it to be a very accepting community, especially as far as being LGBT goes.

Edit: My alternate fursona is a skunk. Sometimes, I think it would fun to be a skunk. :slight_smile:

9. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yep. But not the x-rated side of it, I'm not into that. :icon_redf I like the regular artwork and comics like Twokinds, Caribbean Blue, etc. though. I do some on occasion too. :grin:

10. Eatyourbroccoli

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    What's a furrie

11. ladyneko13

:smilewavehi, my fur-sona is beat, an androgynous, gray and purple wolf. nice to meet you, friend! what is your fur-sona?

12. AaronMed

Me! My fursona is a Canadian lynx :slight_smile:.

13. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Wow, nice to see so many furs.

Do you think it's getting more common/popular? I was thinking it doesn't seem as shocking to people as it did several years ago.

14. Milhouse

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm willing to admit that I'm into it, if only for the awesome artwork. I'm most likely a fox, although I haven't really established much of my fursona. I just like foxes and have always felt interested in them in some way or another. Given my other interests, I'm most likely a babyfur. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

15. Ashen

Not really, but a good friend of mine is into the fandom (not the x-rated side at all, in fact he kind of disproves of that). I did however, a while back while studying theater, get into the idea of each of us connecting to a certain kind of animal. And started to see it everywhere I went, and now commonly refer to my two sides as the "hawk and the hummingbird". But I see that more as just a fun way to compare animals and archetypes for the human personality. Not really sure if that counts.

16. Shadow7796

Shadow7796 Guest

Yep I am! I haven't been in the fandom for long, but I love it. I'm an Alaskan Malamute :3

17. WhisperedShadow

If you count liking nekos as being furry, then I suppose I'm one. Two of my exes are furries, and one of them actually went to prom with his girlfriend wearing these huge fluffy tails. It was hilarious.

18. ScatteredEarth

I guess you could say I am. Although I do not obsess with it like some people tend to do, I do enjoy seeing decent pictures be it x or not. If I had to choose what animal I'm closest to.. It would have to be a Snow Leopard. Those are my favorite animals.

19. FreeFlow9917

I am a wolf_ smart, cunning, and a leader, im obsessed with furry doujinshi (furry comics) if you are interested read fur-fling, 400 page comic, no nudity and really good.
    Been in furdom for at least 4 months.

20. Crystal's Vaporeon

I'm not really a furry but I'm super interested in it, I have a fursona which I am still developing a lot and I would absolutely die to buy my own fur suit, and I can't lie there is some amazing furry artwork out there.