1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things YOU just NEED to share...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Music Madness, May 8, 2013.

1. Music Madness

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Do you ever find that you are the odd one out of your friends and/or family, who has all of this awesome stuff you want to share with them, but they are just too boring or "normal" to care?! Or maybe you normally have the same tastes in stuff as your friends, but for some reason they just aren't getting just how AWESOME this thing you just need to share is?!
    Well, whether it's a book, music, tv show/movie, or something completely different... this is the place where you can share it with anyone and everyone! :icon_bigg It doesn't matter if it's something that everyone loves and knows or is so obscure that anyone interested would be lucky to find it if and when they tried (though if this is the case can you let us know, just in case anyone wants to look it up)!
    If you want and/or need to share it, then this is the place to do so, SO FEEL FREE TO SHARE AWAY! :icon_bigg

My things are:
    Tv Shows and Movies
    Doctor Who
    Firefly and Serenity
    Awkward
    The Hobbit
    Zombieland
    Being Eve (I know it's a tween/teen series, but I just love this show, lol! :icon_wink)

Books
    The Hollows series by Kim Harrison
    The Inheritance series by Christopher Paolini

Youtube
    ThePianoGuys
    Any and all of the "How it should have ended" and "Super Cafe" videos by HSIHEdotcom
    "Rachel Bilson - Call Me Doctor" I'm not sure how easy it will be to find, but Racku0306 has it posted on their channel.
    Geekandsundry - Or more specifically their The Guild series
    Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog
    Any of the "True Facts about the _______" series by zefrank1 (my fave is the sea pig video! :roflmao:slight_smile:
    After Ever After by Paint
    RhettandLink and RhettandLink2

Music
    Safetysuit (my favourite song is Get Around This)
    Nick Drake (my fave song is Place to Be)
    Over My Head (Cable Car) by A Day To Remember
    Lies of the Beautiful People by Sixx:A.M. (or any of their other songs, which are also awesome! :icon_wink)
    "Heralds" and "Dead Man" by Wolves At The Gate
    Nothing Else Matters by Apocalyptica

Random
    Fallenlondon.com (it's a steampunk online story game... they also have other types of games, but personally I think this one is the most thought out and fun.)

2. Samael

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just Music: iamamiwhoami and Austra. They're the best I have ever listen to!

Austra: Darken her Horse, Beat and The Pulse.
    iamamiwhoami: b, o, t, y, John, Idle Talk and Kill.

Hope anyone likes it!!