1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current Movies/TV/Video Games. What are you watching/playing?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by GeorgieBoy, May 12, 2013.

1. GeorgieBoy

Hey guys, (!)
    It's been a great first week on Empty Closets! So far, everybody here has been very welcoming and friendly, so thanks everyone! But I wanted to get to know everyone a little bit better. I'm a big fan of anything entertainment-wise, whether it's movies, video games, TV or comics. So let me know below what movies you might be seeing or have seen this year, what are you watching on TV, what games are you playing if any, and do you read comics?:smilewave
    It would be great to hear from some of you:eusa_danc

2. caligari

Injustice on Ps3 at my friends house is fun. I just watched 1994 movie Blankman. Best Superhero movie Ever.

3. The Dude

Been watching Game of Thrones, Family Guy/American Dad. Only shows I watch weekly. I'm also watching Homeland season 1, great show.

Just started Borderlands 2. Have Bioshock Infinite as well, but I'm usually with friends online so it's hard to find the time

Excited for just about every movie this summer

4. GeorgieBoy

Sounds great guys! :grin:
    caligari, I still need to get my hands on Injustice, but I'm a big DC fan, so I'm going to have to soon! And I haven't heard of Blankman, sounds worth a watch :slight_smile:
    The Dude, I love Game of Thrones, and Homeland is great too! There's a lot of movies to be excited for this Summer :grin:

5. The classic hulk series from the 70s

6. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really like the new Evil Dead, can't wait for the next one. I'm hooked on MLP lately. Lol I've been playing Kingdom Hearts a lot lately too. (Such a good game!!) I also really wanna play Resident Evil 4 again. New games just aren't that exciting anymore honestly. Everything is just kind of the same thing re-textured. :/

7. Idris

Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been mostly watching Doctor Who, Torchwood, and the movies I last watched were Star Trek: Wrath of Khan and Scream 4. The last video game I was playing and working my way through before school got crazy was the Fable series. I also was working on Arkham Asylum as well.

8. Valkyrimon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I follow Doctor Who religiously, TV-wise. I recently saw Iron Man 3, which was a good movie despite certain liberties they took with some characters. Video game wise, I'm big into Japanese games mostly. My top franchises are Pokemon, Mario, Zelda, Shin Megami Tensei, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts and Monster Hunter. To think of all the time I've spent on those...

9. Sartoris

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Checked out a Blackadder collection from the library, gonna start rewatching the first season in a bit. [Perhaps I'm in a minority, but I actually like it quite a bit, even if I prefer some of the later ones.]

10. Formality

Watching:
    The Game of Thrones
    Adventure Time with Finn and Jake
    The Walking Dead
    How I Met Your Mother
    Big Band Theory

Movies:
    'Children of The Corn' Just saw it recently, and it was really awesome. Totally recommend anything by Stephen King.
    'The Perks of Being a Wallflower' I've watched it twice now and it's really good.

Games:
    Guild Wars 2, is really the only game I play right now.

11. Candace

Modern Family, HGTV, Food Network, Family Guy, South Park.

I also sometimes watch RuPaul's Drag Race with friends.

I watch the Simpsons (older ones) on Youtube.

12. soconfused97

So sad that it's thursday now as this week was season finale week. Just finished the Vampire Diaries finale and just. . . I. . . and. . . mmhmm. Same goes for 2broke girls/new girl, but maybe slightly less confliction and emotion, along with all the other ones this week were amazing, and they revealed the Mother!!!!! (if you watched HIMYM you know)

Currently slow-playing the newest Asassin's creed to make it last longer this time (ie: every time i sign on i alternate between online play, goofing off in forest, and doing every single side-quest before I start a new mission) and debating playing through skyward sword again.

On the Movies front, I'm probably going with friends to see Gatsby again after Star Trek hopefully and noone will judge me for waiting to buy tickets until I know which showing my crush is going to in Star Trek on the off-chance we go to the same theater with different people right? k.

and youtube is just too much to count, so that's my entertainment wrap-up

13. FemCasanova

Of series I watch Supernatural, Grimm, Arrow and Mentalist, among quite a few. Just saw the new Star Trek movie and LOVED IT! Although it was far too short. 2 hours wasn`t enough!

Otherwise I play Dragon`s Dogma, which is an RPG for XBox 360, and Minecraft on the computer.

My siblings and I are going to have a Grimm marathon later, as we have 8 new episodes to watch :grin:

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I mainly just watch Supernatural, Doctor Who and Game of Thrones. Occasional NBC comedy or program on HGTV, but that is about it.

As for games, I've been playing a lot of FF XIII-2, Mass Effect 2, and Demon's Souls. I play an assortment of videogames, anyway, but those are my main three at the moment.

As for comics.. Young Avengers, Iron Man, Walking Dead.

15. ForgottenRose

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Persona 4, game wise.

Not much in the TV department. Waiting for Pretty Little Liars Season 4.

16. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

Well, I'm currently really into a show called Rizzoli & Isles. It's full of lesbian subtext and the main characters are so freaking goddamn gorgeous. Also I'm trying to keep up with Adventure Time. Surprisingly enough it has become one of my favorite cartoons ever.

17. Hrantou

I need to catch up on Game of Thrones. I watched a few episodes so long ago that I forgot where I left off. Once I figure out where I left off at, I intend to have a week long marathon to get all caught up :grin: Also watch Doctor Who. I'm a total fangirl with that show.

As for games, I still play Warcraft off and on with my online friends. I'm playing Crysis 3 right now though. Seriously...I'm gonna make my own nanosuit...>_>....<_<

18. Byron

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    TV:
    Doctor Who, Defiance (TV Show), Orphan Black, The Nerdist, Glee, Ripper Street, and The New Normal.

I love video games, but haven't bought any new ones recently.

19. sunnii

Tekken tag 2 I'm enjoying it but I'm a dinosaur in gaming in the sense I'm not a fan of online gaming and the industry is obsessed with that

I terms of tv shows I'm following (that are running on the air) are Modern Family (its huge in America but because it so on sky1 it's not as big in the uk), Viscious (best British sitcom since Gavin and Stacey), the job lot (on after Vicious and Russell tovey is hot), HiMYM, Bg Bang Theory and 2 Broke Girls (mostly for Jennifer Coolidge) and I cannot wait for Geordie Shore to return

20. yellowsun

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Right now I'm watching the show Long Island Medium. It's my all time favorite show.