1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

the walking dead season 4 [potential spoilers]

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by welshy92, May 13, 2013.

1. welshy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do you watch the walking dead?

Does anyone know when season 4 starts?

What's your predictions for the next season?

How many episodes are going to be in the next season?

2. JPC

JPC Guest

I'm a huge fan of it, though I didn't really like season 3 so much. I really hated the season 3 finale so I'm not that excited about season 4, but it's due to return in October with the same amount of episodes as last season (16) as far as I know.
    Apparently they might be bringing Andrea back somehow in season 4, which I would like. I just want them to wrap up the governer storyline and move on from the prison, it's getting a little boring now.

3. welshy92

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Yeah I agree that story line is boring, how will they bring her back she died? It's going to be interesting now they have extra bodies in the prison but I do think they are a little low on people with firearm experience now so i hope they take people in now rather than ignore them. Be nice to see if they make the prison into a little castle or something with things like crops growing etc. ..

Also I hope they find some people trying to find a cure like at the end of the first season. I think the baby might hold a cure.

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Cannot wait for season 4. Your right about the prison being boring. I wonder what happened to that huge zombie horde they were running from at the end of season 2 and start of season 3. I reckon that will turn up at the prison.

Hope they dont she was getting a bit annoying. Wonder how that would work though. I hope they go more into how it all started too, as well as a possible cure.

5. BudderMC

Aww, I actually really liked Andrea, until most of Season 3 when her whole "I'm so helpless because I'm stuck between two groups" act got tired. It was nice to see her take action towards the end, but that didn't go so well.

And I guess she could come back - we never technically saw her die, did we? We also never technically saw the other guy (I forget his name) bite her either... but it's been a while since the finale, so maybe I'm mistaken.

I'm sure they could find a way to work her back in if they really wanted. There's enough details that weren't explicitly shown for them to wiggle in a good reason.

6. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Can i just say anybody who hasn`t seen season 3 yet not to spoil it for us please. Uk viewers who dont have sky have to wait till october i think. Thanks.

7. BudderMC

Added a spoilers tag. Though to be honest, I think if you're going to click on a thread about season 4 when you haven't watched season 3 yet, expecting spoilers is a pretty reasonable assumption.