1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My little pony Equistrian girls

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheLovelyAudrey, May 13, 2013.

1. Dodonnas

Dodonnas Guest

I'm forcing myself to remain open minded. On one hand, it,s the same people who brought us mlp in the first place, 100% made for little girls. It is a formula they have stuck to even with the explosion of the Brony fandom and it works.

On the other hand, it just screams money grab. Out of all the things they could have done the movies of? You decide to take the ponies we love an make them....gulp.....human teenagers? I just.... maybe Luna and Celestial versus Discord in the old days or heck, something with Starswirl.

I'd even take Nicholas Cage doing a bad movie over highschool drama.

But....trying to stay open minded.

2. PurpleRain

Skyrim... I have no life, and enjoy it. :D
    Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh no... Please tell me they aren't going to continue the series that way right..?

3. Hun

Hun

They have stated it is a noncanon story. Regardless... Who was the a-hole that decided to make Spike a dog? What an insult to both his and Twilight's character.

4. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Wait. This is real? This isn't some fan made thing?

:0 Noooo....

5. Yup its real.
    so far I prefer to stick to fanfiction Ive read epic stories from FIMfiction.

6. Emberstone

I am a total brony (THE SHOW IS SOOO WELL WRITTEN!), and I dont like this one bit. I think they should have just stuck with the winning formula.