1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hannibal on NBC

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by bagginses, May 13, 2013.

1. bagginses

bagginses Guest

I saw the trailer a long time ago and really wanted to see it but don't have the time.

I was just wondering if it was any good.

I loved silence of the lamb, red dragon, and Hannibal rising. But I mainly liked silence of the lamb and this show seems kind of like that movie so I want to see it.

2. I've heard it was awesome, I'm waiting until it gets renewed before I get into it. (I hate getting into canceled shows.)

3. Ardelia

Ardelia Guest

It's amazing, you won't regret watching it. :slight_smile:

4. bagginses

bagginses Guest

Yea, I might wait until it comes out on DVD. Thanks guys.

5. CTJ

CTJ

I've been really unsure whether i want to watch it or not. There is only one Hannibal and that is Anthony Hopkins.

6. FruitFly

The only thing stopping me from watching it is my inability to get the channel it is being shown on (I'm a cheapskate, if I have to pay more than the license fee I'm not interested). It looks fabulous, and I'm intrigued to see how the actual episodes come across; everyone who has seen it seems to be raving about it, and it does look very well made.

7. Bolin

It's amazing so far. I almost like it more than Elementary (which is my favorite show and unfortunately shares its time slot. >_> ).