1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Season Of Arrested Development!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by vhrebels, May 14, 2013.

1. vhrebels

vhrebels Guest

Hey! So, they announced a new season of arrested development, and it will be on Netflix in a little while! Go on YouTube and watch the new trailer. I can't wait, because that is literally one of the funniest shows ever. What are your thoughts of the new season?

2. AAASAS

I am going to shit myself when it comes out.

I can still remember how pissed I was when it got cancelled.

Michael Cera went to one of my good friends school and that is the only reason I ever watched it was because he said it was hilarious because he knew the kid.

3. CTJ

CTJ

I'm new to Arrested Development. I only started watching it after i heard it was going to be renewed on Netflix, so i decided to see what the fuss was about. I absolutely love the show haha. I am so excited for the new series, i kinda want to drag it out slowly and really enjoy it. But i just know that i'll end up spending an entire day sat in front of my computer and watch them all at once.

4. I'm having trouble dealing with my excitement for this. At first I put it off by saying "Probably won't be as good as the original show." Then I saw all the clips and trailers and it seriously looks like they haven't lost anything since it got canceled, and oh my god I seriously can't deal with how happy I am to see these characters again.

5. The username

10 days!
    Argh, I don't have Netflix... I don't know what I am going to do. I may have to invite myself to my friends house.

6. Zoe

Zoe

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can't wait! Arrested Development is one of the funniest, smartest shows around. I'm having an Arrested Development party at my house on the 26th. And yes, Username, invite yourself to a friend's house--don't miss out!

Steve Holt!