1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dan Brown's new novel: Inferno

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Emberstone, May 14, 2013.

1. Emberstone

I thought I would start a thread for those who are reading Dan Brown's new novel, 'Inferno'.

I am nearly half way through it, and in a roundabout, indirect way, I feel like he is actually making a case for how gay marriage will stop the collapse of soceity, and save us all. it could be called a bit of a stretch, but the theme of the novel indirectly provides the gays a way to be a savior.

2. DanD

I've read The Da vinci Code, Angels & Demons and The Lost Symbol. I really enjoy reading Dan Brown's work, but have yet to get hold of a copy of Inferno.

I'm glad you're enjoying the read, and I'll be sure to post again once I've had the privilege.

DD

3. Emberstone

finished it last night while I was waiting for my neck swelling to go down (it didnt; i hate severe allergy seasons), and while I thought overall the book was good, and had an interesting philisophical question, the last 10% or so of the book was a total cop out. the book just peters off in the end, and in my opinion invalidated everything that came before the climax.

it could have been so much better.

4. Candace

I'm in the same boat as you! I liked those last two books, and I'm curious as to see how this one holds up. Can't wait to get a copy of Inferno.