1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Torchwood

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by TheLovelyAudrey, May 16, 2013.

1. Who here has watched this great show? :slight_smile:

2. I did watch it until
    they killed all my favorite people
    and then miracle day happened and that was so ridiculously awful that I stopped watching entirely.

But I loved the first season, at the very least.

3. Candace

It's British..le sigh...that's why I've never heard of it. Since I never watched Dr. Who, I need to start with that in order to watch Torchwood. It looks interesting.....guess what's on my summer watch list guys?! #drwho #torchwood

4. I'd recommend starting doctor who on the 2005 episode called rose
    its the pilot of the modern series

---------- Post added 16th May 2013 at 05:20 PM ----------

I haven't watched miracle day yet but after exit wounds im not sure if i can take the feels from that.

5. Ticklish Fish

i have youtubed various gay kissing scenes....
    yeah..
    i need to watch dr. who and torchwood eventually XD

6. Ridiculous

I've watched two (randomly selected) episodes, and what I learnt was that it was basically about John Barrowman having sex with everyone.

7. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

I found the show to be extremely disturbing (especially the children of earth season)

8. FemCasanova

It`s great until mid-season 3! Then it kind of goes south in a speed-wagon. But I do recommend it for the first seasons, it`s intelligent, charming and has a lot of good snappy writing and great acting. A good Sci Fi. Shipping it of to America wrecked it though, as the new people in charge just stripped from it everything that made it good. It contains my fave actual on-screen same-sex relationship. As opposed to all the same-sex relationships that I just ship people together without them actually being together (but they should be!).

9. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've Watched it, I enjoy Miracle Day

10. JuvenileSuccess

I loved Torchwood- for the first two seasons... Children on Earth instalment wasn't brilliant- but it was watchable. Miracle day- I couldn't get past the second episode.

11. Hrantou

I love that show! Haven't watched an episode I didn't like. Although, I did like Children of Earth waaayyy more than Miracle Day. I hated it since it ended on so many cliffhangers and with no word yet on if they are gonna continue the story. I pray that they do! :grin:

12. AlamoCity

I watched a few episodes on Netflix after I didn't find anything else that was interesting at the time. Not much of a fan of high-fantasy or whatever genre this is (including Dr. Who), but I really did like Ianto Jones :icon_bigg.

13. Illusion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've watched all of it. Even Miracle Day which I honestly kind of liked even if over half the cast was missing.

14. Beware Of You

I love it, Owen is my favourite character I was heartbroken when he died again

15. MrBrightside

Ive seen a few episodes of the series, but found them a bit silly (it was mostly the first series).

I did really enjoy miracle day and children of earth, fantastic two stories. Hope they make more!!