1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L Word marathon

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by colorful, May 19, 2013.

1. colorful

So my friends want me to host an L Word marathon. It's great and all but I'm not entirely sure if I want to watch some of the episodes with a bunch of people. Lol. So my question to all of you is are there really any non-questionable episodes that you guys can think of? Haha. Or should we just start from the beginning and I'll just get over it? Lol.

2. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

Start from the beginning! Otherwise your friends will be confused if you skip some episodes. But what do you mean by non-questionable episodes? I'm not sure I get it.

3. starfish

I just finished watching The L Word a couple of weeks ago. Yeah I'd start from the beginning. In my opinion the first 2 seasons were the best.

There is a lot of nudity, mostly female, and sex. Not much violence, and I thought the language was pretty tame.

4. junglejulia

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    There are some great separate episodes but I think you would do best start att the beginning, it's kind of a complex story, and all the characters switch partners every other episode x) Could be confusing.

5. musikk021

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It's a serial show, not episodic, so you definitely need to watch every episode in order for things to make sense and to understand the character relationships and individual character developments. I can see why many of the scenes can be awkward to watch with a group of people, but that's up to you. If you're not comfortable watching with others, then don't host the marathon at all.

6. EyesNeverLie

I just finished watching The L Word yesterday.

Now, I'm watching it again today. >.>

I can't help myself.

7. wandergirl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I can't help myself either rewatching the L word! i finished watching about a month ago and couldn't not begin the first season again lol

i would say begin with the first season, which has more of a story and introduces the caracthers, and after season 2 u can skip some of the episodes u find less interesting. in my opinion seasons 1 to 3 are the best! season 5 and 6 were just too crazy and lost its meaning.