1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you watch any shows or series?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WanderingGhost, May 19, 2013.

1. WanderingGhost

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I don't really like watching series. But what about you? And why do like them?

2. Candace

I like Archer, the Simpsons, Family Guy, Modern Family, South Park...and sometimes RuPaul's Drag Race.

3. awesomedude1

awesomedude1 Guest

I agree with all of those except Archer

4. Candace

5. justjade

The Simpsons, Revolution, The Following (even though I'm kind of sad that they're doing a second season), The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men (the episodes with Charlie Sheen), and basically anything by Seth MacFarlane.

I love shows with action and/or comedy. For me to really get into a show, though, it has to have compelling characters, an interesting plot, or preferably both. Things just have to "click" with me, I guess, but I could never get into soap operas.

You Live in What? and Flea Market Flip on HGTV are some of my favorites, too.

Avatar: The Last Air Bender is great, and if anyone really enjoyed that, check out The Legend of Korra, which is about the next Avatar. It's awesome! : )

I think I love series so much because they're an ongoing story. Things change in the story the way they change in real life, and there's ample time to wrap up a very detailed story or phase of a story instead of having to condense it into a couple hours.

6. mickey1101

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like modern family, castle, the middle, Sherlock Holmes, being human, doctor who, supernatural, the list can go on and on...

7. KingdomKeyDK

I like the kid's shows on Cartoon Network. They are actually funny because of the hidden adult humor

8. caughtbywitness

Anything remotely humourous, political, satirical or a mixture of all three!

e.g. Miranda, Mrs Browns Boys, Have I Got News For You, Not Going Out...

9. Tiny Catastrophe

Pretty Little Liars and King of the Hill are my favorites.

10. Hefiel

The only show I watch at the moment is Games of Thrones.

11. Archer is fantastic, you'd probably love Arrested Development.

I watch a lot of shows they're just like books or movies to me. I've usually got one on the go.

12. Candace

This...action and comedy are my favourites :grin:

13. hyperaware

hyperaware Guest

I do indeed! I'm really into Rizzoli & Isles lately. Y'all should watch it. I'm catching up on Grey's Anatomy and Adventure Time as well. I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy a little bit, though. Too much drama :| And I'm trying to like The L Word. I've only watched like 6 episodes and sometimes I love it, sometimes I don't. Jenny gets on my nerves. But I'll try to watch all the 6 seasons. Hope it's worth it.

14. Candace

I watched maybe like 5-6 episodes of it (some of my friends like it) and I never seemed to get the humour of the show :/

15. Garciano

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Modern family, 30 rock, the office, family guy, Unfortunately 30 rock and office ended series. :frowning2:

16. AlamoCity

It depends how much free time I have. My favorite shows are: Psych, The Big Bang Theory, Castle, and NCIS. I used to watch CSI: Miami when it was on.

If I feel like watching a reality show, I like to catch a few episodes of Discovery shows. My favorite is Out of the Wild.

Also, because I have a younger sister, I've pretty much watched every episode of Phineas and Ferb, Wizards of Waverly Place, the new My Little Pony series, and any new show that Disney spits out. While I am not a fan of these shows, I will admit that they are smart enough to throw in some adult humor or references to make sure the parents and adults watching this don't get too cranky watching them.

#16 AlamoCity, May 19, 2013
    Last edited: May 19, 2013
  17. DelFelidae

Buffy the Vampire slayer, Being Erica, How I met your mother, Big Bang Theory, Damages, Arrested development, 30 Rock, Lie to me, Roswell, Glee and The Good Wife. I dip in and out of interest of 24. I also tried to like Vampire diaries, but frankly I haven't been able to really get into it.

18. RedPowerRanger

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Family only
    Roswell, Buffy the vampire slayer, The 4400, Big bang Theory, Fringe, Modern Family and the Vampire diaries.

19. Did you start from the start? Otherwise it can be very confusing.

Archer always reminded me of it, they have a lot of the same actors actually.

20. Theodora

I'm enthusiastically waiting for Arrested Development's new premiere next week...

I like Archer too, even though I only watch it occasionally. Archer's mother is my favorite character, and the episode with Burt Reynolds was one of the best things ever. :lol:

Other than that... I watch The Venture Brothers, Boardwalk Empire, and Community. Oh, and Dr. Who when I don't forget! Not big on current TV otherwise.