1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Champions League Final - An all German Final

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by JackAttack, May 23, 2013.

1. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Is anyone going to watch this, I cannot wait. German football is definitely on the rise.

I want Dortmund to win, however I cant see past Bayern since Gotze is out injured for Dortmund.

An all German final at Wembley, how things have changed :slight_smile:.

Who does everyone want to win?

2. hazza

I'm gonna be up in the middle of the night to watch this - I'm hoping Dortmund win it as well, and I think they have a decent chance of an upset. Bayern will be stressing over past failures at the final hurdle last year and in 2010 and are the team that have more to lose.

I think Dortmund is going to be better with Gotze out for this match due to his impending transfer to Bayern. Of course he is a key component to Dortmund's game, but the unwanted and distracting press related to his move to their rivals in the summer could possibly have unsettled Dortmund. With Klopp ruling Gotze out already it gives him and his team time to focus on the match and to prepare a team without the distraction from the press about how crucial Gotze would be (for better or worse) if he were to play the match.

3. aspiecarer

I will be watching and like Bayern to win this time, after they lost their last 2 finals.I think they have some really good footballers.

4. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Lewandowski for the winner I hope. That's true, the press wont be as distracting. Im still surprised they sold Gotze to Bayern, since they will probably be Dortmunds main rivals for the title next season. They got a lot of money for him anyway.

They were unlucky to lose the final last year, Bayern are still going to be good after this season since Guardiola will be their new manager.

5. That Kid

I'm hoping that Dortmund wins it, mainly because my brother is a big Bayern Munich fan.

But I'm really glad that neither Real Madrid or Barcelona are in it. I'm sick of those clubs!

6. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I cannot wait for this now, come on Dortmund!

Yh the Spanish sides are losing it a bit. I hope Real never get that 10th trophy in the champions league. I dont mind Barca, with the way their youth system works and all that.

7. kem

kem

Congratulations to Bayern München! I watched the game although I almost never watch football (yeah football not soccer :I ) and I'm glad I did. :slight_smile: interesting

8. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    It was so intense,i don't watch football either,but my dad was like come to see this,its very interesting,so i did.It was really nice.

9. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

It was a good game, feel bad that Dortmund didnt win but oh well. Robbens goal was good and the better team clearly won.