1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supernatural S8 Finale: Fangirling to death

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, May 23, 2013.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

*hyperventilates* Supernatural...the betrayal, the lies, the tears, oh so many tears...wh-what're you doing...y-y-you can't do this to me, to them, to us...What is life now...I can't breath, I can't...I just can't...the angels are falling, the angels are fucking FALLING...Crowley, OH GOD wh-what about Crowley and Sammy and Dean and holy fucking shit Metatron you fucking weasel, I HOPE YOU DIE! YOU RUINS IT! YOU RUINS IT! ...okay, okay...I think I'm okay now...NO! I'M NOT OKAY! STAHP THE FEELS! OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M DYING!! ...okay, no I'm good. It's just 3 months, 3 months and some days and then Supernatural will be back and I can come back to life. Until then, I am dead. Good day.

:jawdrop::tears::help::dead:

This is the current state of myself and the SPN family.

2. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Oh god don't remind me hahahaha. I wonder if we're ever going to find out the deal with Crowley and Naomi too. I don't want to wait until September for S9.

3. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Me either!! This summer feels like it's going to be extra long now. Is Crowley like...half-cured now?

And oh my god, that was a beautiful transition Mark did to show the cure starting to work. Very moving. I just wanted to reach in the screen and hold him.

4. Aielar

I felt the exact same way about the finale. It was awesome, and spectacular, and the acting and special effects went above and beyond my expectations, but at the same time I was like 'abhjbsdfhubkfcildsjkfcdhnw, what's happening? WHAT'S HAPPENING?!' Yeah...cannot wait for season nine to start, that's all.

5. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

So true about the effects and acting. All way more than I expected. Season 9 cannot get here fast enough. I hope De-Angelfied Cas doesn't get separated from the gang again. I'm hoping (since it looked like he was outside of the hideout) that Kevin finds him and then the guys get back to the hideout and they can look after him until all this crap is figured out. Or at least, if he's gonna be missing, it's not for too long. I don't want him to have enough time to become another Emmanuel. I don't know why, it's not like that annoyed me. When I think about it I just go "eh...I could do without that." :lol: It's just what my fangirl heart is telling me.