1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Arrested Development Season 4

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by SimpleMan, May 26, 2013.

1. SimpleMan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Anyone else streaming these today on Netflix? Without any spoilers, I was definitely laughing hysterically with the scene in Episode 2 with just Lucille Bluth and Buster. So SO funny!:roflmao:

2. I'm on episode 11 I'm so ecstatically happy it's back.

I would even be willing to put up episodes 3, 4, 7 and 9 as being all time classics. It's just as good as the first 3 seasons without being a tired retread of those seasons.

3. AAASAS

4. CTJ

CTJ

I watched about 7 or 8 of the episodes last night, i'm loving how they're all interwoven so far. I was worried it was going to be terrible after being away for a while, but it is still fantastic.

5. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I've watched the first 6 episodes and I absolutely loved Tobias' episode, it had me ROFLing, figuratively, of course. :grin:

6. Rexmond

What's it about?

7. CTJ

CTJ

A story of a wealthy family who lost everything and the one son who had no choice but to keep them all together.

8. Allecto

I just watched the first two episodes. I can't believe it's finally back; I'm so happy!

9. And later the story of a family who's future was abruptly canceled and the one son/son in law/daughter/mother/father who had no choice but to keep himself/herself together.

10. CTJ

CTJ

I was hoping someone would finish with that :slight_smile: Its quite sad how funny i found this haha.

11. I just finished the season this morning. I obviously need to watch it again to put everything together but initial thoughts are that I loved it to death and enjoyed it more than season 3.

Me and my friends have already started quoting the new season so it's back to it's former glory.

12. CTJ

CTJ

I just finished season 4. Wow is all i can say. What a fantastic come back! Heres hoping for either the movie or another season. I'm not ready to say goodbye to the Bluth family.

13. They've come as close as humanely possible to just saying "we're doing more." So I wouldn't worry.

Personally I'd like a movie to wrap up the events of season 4 and a season 5 to say goodbye to the Bluths properly.

Although I have heard the creator would consider doing a new season every 5 years or so to catch up with the Bluths. Which for this show would work AMAZINGLY well.

14. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I haven't watched all of them yet but did manage to catch a few episodes last night. It's great already.

"Look what the homosexuals have done to me!".

15. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I'm done with it and the episodes get progressively more awesome and the last few ones are really hilarious!!

16. followtherabbit

Hate to be the first downer but i've seen the first three season about 5 times through each and i just didn't find this one to be as satisfying.
    I miss the family ineractions and I don't like what they've done with Micheals character.
    It's not bad and i'm going to finish it but I've found it to be a little slow moving.
    I still love the show and always will, and it isn't like it died with this seasons, I just like the others better.
    I actually skipped ahead and went back because they went back to characters they'd already done episodes on and they hadn't touched on Maeby or George Micheal or Buster and BUSTER IS MY FAVORITE.
    Like I said, it's not bad but it's not as good as any of the other seasons.

17. Theodora

Still have 3 more to watch, but I think it's definitely better than Season 3. :grin:

I really liked Gob's. :lol:

18. Theodora

Finished it today. It got so good toward the end, but now we need more! :icon_bigg

19. The username

I really didn't like the first episode, but it started to pick back up to the show I love. I think my favorite thus far has been the Tobias episode mainly because of the predator show lol.

I think I am on episode 11 and will probably finish watching them tomorrow.

20. Candace

I used to like it, then the show and I broke away for unexplained reasons. Methinks I should watch it again soon? Should I buy it on DVD? :grin: