1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wastelanda PANDA!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Priiiide, May 29, 2013.

1. Priiiide

Wastelander Panda is an Australian (SA) production of a 3 episode web series which tells the tale of the last remaining panda in a post-apocalyptic wasteland. These three episodes are part of a bigger story and basically an introduction to what might hopefully turn into a TV show or feature film. Fingers crossed. My beautiful girlfriend is in this as the lead female Rose.*

It's a very high quality and professional production. Some of the episodes have had over 4000 views since Monday. If you watch it, and you enjoy it please rare it or comment or share with your friends. Help the little guys succeed :slight_smile: hehe I'll make my girlfriend proud!
    I hope you all like it! (*hug*)

Wastelander Panda: Arcayus & Rose - YouTube

Episode 1: Isaac and Rose
    Episode 2: Arcayus and Rose
    Episode 3: Arcayus and Akira

2. Candace

I liked it very much! (even the Australian accents hehehe)

3. Priiiide

Hehehe what's wrong with Australian accents? :wink: some of the accents are very over the top, I don't talk like that :wink: thanks for watching!! They are trying to get funded to do more episodes so spread the word, the more YouTube views, the better :slight_smile:))

4. Candace

No, I mean I LOVE Australian accents (this is someone from the States) hahaha.

Do you know when you're going to get word on when episodes will restart again?

5. Priiiide

I'm not sure at this stage :frowning2: I think they need to get more money! You can go on the website to check or follow wastelander panda on Facebook if you have it :slight_smile: