1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

VH1's "I'm Married to a Gay Mormon"

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by nicecoolguy, May 30, 2013.

1. nicecoolguy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So I just finished watching this show on VH1 called I'm Married to a Gay Mormon, part of the station's "I'm Married to A..." series. I've seen some of the episodes so far, and they all have really interesting stories, but this one really stuck with me. I don't wanna give too much away, but it features a man/woman couple, but the twist is that while the woman is straight, the guy is gay, but has known the lady for years and eventually marries her.

I rarely recommend anything on television today to watch, but I think this offers an interesting perspective not only on relationships, but sexual orientation as well. If you're not able to catch it on tv, you can find several articles about this couple and the story online. The reason I decided to post about this was because I actually found it to be a learning experience. When I first saw the story, I have to admit that I was really confused, and had to do a little more research for further understanding of their relationship, not to judge, but really just to see things from their side more clearly. I've heard of gay men marrying straight women and vice versa, but I guess it was just cool to finally see into the life of a couple of that type.

2. Dublin Boy

Dublin Boy Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    That reminded me of this :slight_smile:

[YOUTUBE]dnhsDuj285c[/YOUTUBE]

3. Candace

I guess I know what my summer watch list will include...