1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tarantino films

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by agonizingnose, May 31, 2013.

1. agonizingnose

Okay so I'm going through a massive Tarantino thing right now, watching kill bill, Pulp Fiction, Reseviour Dogs, ect. I love it ^^ what do you think of his films?

2. Candace

I liked Kill Bill 1+2, and Resevoir Dogs was alright. I watched it when I was 15, and I'm almost 21...so I'd have to watch it again to get a second opinion. I like how there's a lot of riveting dialogue, and continuing shots in his films. They are goooooood! :grin:

3. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I liked the Kill Bills and Pulp Fiction best. His other films are good from a directorial standpoint but the subject matter isn't as interesting to me so I like them a bit less.

4. Hefiel

I loved Inglorious Basterds, never really was able to get into his other movies though.

5. Bolin

I recently saw the two Kill Bill movies and thoroughly enjoyed them. :grin:

6. Candace

Oh yeah! I loved this film as well. I liked knowing how Christoph Waltz acted as IF he were already fluent in Italian. That boggled my mind (as it was perfect). His French and German were cool too.

I need to go rent this movie again, I suppose.

7. The username

I finally watched Pulp Fiction last semester. I had heard it was good but the movie description didn't sound too thrilling. I think that was my favorite Tarantino film that I have seen thus far - very entertaining.

I really enjoy his movies (Pulp Fiction, Inglorious Bastards, and Kill Bills are probably my favorite), but I didn't really like Reservoir Dogs. I also think Django was a little bit too long, so I got bored with it.

8. Mlpguy88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I just saw Django Unchanged the other day and I really enjoyed it. Christoph Waltz gave another great performance, and Tarantinos Camino in it was pretty good too

9. lsl1995

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Kill Bill 1 & 2 are both great, particularly the first part. The whole scene with the Crazy 88's sticks out in my mind.

Another one of his that I enjoy, but no one else has apparently seen, is Death Proof. Great movie.

10. jargon

I love his work! Even Deathproof (which for some reason most Tarantino fans seem to dislike).

Django I think is one of his best movies so far - a serious core sandwiched by classic over-the-top gunfights etc., which IMHO didn't detract from the seriousness of the subject matter overall. Also, I was really happy to see Cristoph Waltz playing a nice German this time around :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11. That Kid

I love Tarantino! The Kill Bill series is probably my favorite!

The fun thing about watching Tarantino films is how you can tell he has a foot fetish just by how he makes his films. Next time you watch a Tarantino movie, pay attention to how often there is a focus/reference to someone's foot.

12. GayAndHappylol

Out Status:
    A few people
    All the kill bill movies were awesome