1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Magic the gathering?

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KnightAssassin, Jun 2, 2013.

1. KnightAssassin

Does anyone play? just curious if so what is your favourite deck build style , personally i like mill . also what about lore such as jace or chandra ? favourite planswalkers ? how long have you all been playing ?

2. Lady

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    MTG is the shit- my dad introduced me to it when I was about 10 or so. Currently it's pretty much the only thing we can do together without fighting. And my favorite decks to play with a green/black mix

3. vyvance

I haven't played in a while, but I used to play a lot. Primarily a Green/Black 1/1 Token swarm deck. Have a Blue/Red Shutdown/Denial deck somewhere too.

4. BudderMC

My housemates got me into it last year. Needless to say that I'm extremely noob at it, but it's still pretty fun. I also don't own any legitimate cards of my own. The dollar stores around here (Dollarama, for you Canadians) sell sketchy packs of old cards, so we've been playing "dollar store drafts" for funsies.

My one and only deck (because I only have enough usable cards for one) is mostly blue/white. I borrowed my friend's cards when I first started and ran a burn deck - that was hella fun, and I'd like to make that again.