1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game of Thrones: Holy Shit!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by WillowMaiden, Jun 2, 2013.

1. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Kinda spoilers if you haven't caught the episode, yet.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::jawdrop::dead:
    Holy fucking shit, holy fucking shit, Game of Thrones just....holy fucking shit!! I feel like I just watched a medieval rendition of a scene from HBO's Oz. That...was just brutal. My jaw became unhinged and glued to the fucking floor at that ending. I'm in feels shock and that wasn't even the last fucking episode. Just oh my god, that really happened, that seriously happened...fucking hell. NO, fucking Robb! I blame you! If you would have just fucking married his goddamn daughter then this wouldn't have happened, but NOOOOOOO, the honorable Robb Stark is too good a man to have his true love as a mistress and gee, I don't know, hmm KEEP HIS FUCKING WORD TO A MAN WITH THE POWER TO MAKE OR BREAK HIM! Where was your honor, Robb of the House Stark, when you were sticking your dick where it wasn't betrothed?! :dry: :eusa_naug

...:tears:...Okay, I'm sorry. It's not right to say that, not after what just happened.

I mean, goddamn though. They held back no punches for those last scenes, even let the camera linger an extra few seconds when the girl gets shanked right in her fucking uterus. Ned Stark gets fucked over yet again by the Lannisters and this time he didn't even do anything, but just exist partially. Fucking fetus only had the name for 3 minutes and was executed on the fucking spot. Damn.

*exhales deeply* The incident was beautiful from a writing perspective, but from a fan POV that was just fucking rough. Really rough. And poor Arya! How the hope just dissipated from her eyes and they got the fucking wolf too!..Fucking Christ. ...Great episode, looking forward to the finale.

Lannisters: 2
    Starks: 0

Quick question: does that mean they killed the guy that did end up marrying that motherfucker's daughter after carting him off for the bedding ceremony or is he just going to wake up after his night of martial bliss, stumble around, and scratch his ass fucking saying "yo, everybody what's for breakfast?" :lol: Oh man, to wake up that shit...

2. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

I know, right? I wasn't expecting that at all! My heart is broken! Please no book spoilers! :slight_smile:

3. Eric

I put your summary of the episode in spoiler tags, since I'm sure many people (myself included) haven't seen it yet. :slight_smile:

4. Jonathan

I haven't been watching this season, but I checked out gifs of it and it seemed like they did the Red Wedding pretty well. I like Catelyn's death scene in the book better though because the reader is given a glimpse inside Cat's head at the end

5. Hefiel

Wonderful episode, I loved it.

I can never remember his name, but I'm really like the character who's afraid of fire (the one carrying Arya). I can't quite figure out what's going on in that character's head, which is fun. Wonder where Arya will end up next.

6. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The characters that died were getting boring anyway. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Everyone was hyping this up but it was only 2 1/2 major characters that died...

7. Filip

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah yes, I remember reading that scene in the books originally.

Ever since, the only thing that can nourish my cold, dead heart is addicting people to the series and feeding on their bitter tears when they get to that part :badgrin:

8. Luke Matt

I don't even know what to feel :c

9. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

Me neither, man just...me neither.

---------- Post added 3rd Jun 2013 at 07:33 AM ----------

"I drink your tears Scott. Mmmm." :roflmao: You're totally Cartman-ing people.

10. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

I was stupid enough to google what happened ages ago, but this ending still shocked me and I was rooting for the Starks as well. I cant wait for the next episode now.

11. Connor22

And here we see the difference between those of us who read the books and those that just watch the show.

All I can say is Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still pretty brutal though :/

12. Vamp87

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh it was so sad poor Ayra and even though I Knew it was coming it still shocked me to the core :frowning2:

13. Acobi

Acobi Guest

Cinematically, the scene was done so well. Wish I had read the books, but once you start on the show-its difficult to go back.

Tragic episode for me, still in show!

Episode 10 will be epic, that last image of Danny sending her three dragons out, exciting.

14. JackAttack

JackAttack Guest

Felt bad for his poor Wolf too. I hope all the Freys and Bolton get what they deserve.

15. As someone who read the books...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Your suffering is hilarious, nothing can penetrate the readers cold dead hearts anymore, but we will laugh at your misery!

16. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

You psycho! :lol::lol::lol:

17. GreenSkies

GreenSkies Guest

I haven't seen the episode yet, but I remember it from the books! I'm actually kind of nervous to watch it...

18. Sully

SPOILER! Catelyn gets brought back to life! And becomes Lady Stoneheart and becomes driven by vengence!

19. Ethan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Spoiler tags can be used with [*spoiler] [*/spoiler] without the asterisks.
    Please use them and denote which book you are spoiling since that hasn't happened in the show yet.

20. Candace

What channel is this on, by the way? I'd like to make a better summer watch list :grin: