1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Started Reading..

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KnownSecret, Jun 3, 2013.

1. KnownSecret

Well lately have have been thinking that I don't read any books, and I really want to find which type of books I like to read. I never really got into reading when I was a kid, I could never stick to it and finish (blame my ADHD a lot) But since then I have gotten pretty good at keeping on what I need to do, so I decided to read the book called: The Funhouse by Dean Koontz which is a horror genre novel :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: My mom said that Dean Koontz has a pretty dark mind and after reading the prologue and can say hell yeah he does haha, well I just made this thread because I didn't see any on reading (well at least on the first page lol, I didn't do a search or anything). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: What other books are people reading? I really am looking forward to seeing some maybe I will read some someday :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

~Zack~

2. I'm reading Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami right now. He's one of my favourite authors and he's usually quite dream like and surreal. However this is pretty straight forward and his own warped take on boy meets girl. Of course even some of the lines in the book through translation are so good they make me angry.

Really good so far, pretty sweet actually.

3. KnownSecret

It sounds pretty nice :slight_smile: A relaxing book would be great to read! Dean Koontz is a really good writer if you like horror, but other then horror (idk if he also writes murder mystery) I haven't really read to many things only things that was necessary for me to pass a class haha!

4. Candace

I like biographies and historical books. I just finished reading a book on the Johnstown Flood of 1889 and another book on perspectives of people during the 20th century.