1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Empress of the World

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by musicgirl112233, Apr 19, 2008.

1. musicgirl112233

has anyone ever read Empress of the World by Sara Ryan. i heard its really good. i just started reading it today. (!)

2. davo-man

Nope, sorry haven't read it...What's it about?...I'm reading a Terry Pratchett book at the moment; Moving Pictures...it's quite good and I recommend all the Discworld novels by him!

3. musicgirl112233

here is what the back of the book says

Nicola lancaster is spending the summer at the Siegel Institue summer program for Gifteed Youth a hothouse of smart, articulate, intense teenagers living like collage students for eight weeks. Nic's had theater frieds and orchestrs friends, but never friend friends. but on the 1st day, ahe falls in with Katrina the Manic Computer Chink, Isaac the nice guy despite himself, Kevin the Inarticulate Composer and Battle. battle Hall Davies is a beautiful blonde dancer from north carolina. She's everthing Nic itn't. Soon the two are friends and then,startlingly more than firnds. What do you do when you think you are attracted to guys, and you meet a girl we steals your heart.

4. smilie22

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    i know im late but i hope you liked the book :slight_smile: i read it a while ago and found it really good