1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocky Horror Picture Show LIVE!

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by KnownSecret, Jun 7, 2013.

1. KnownSecret

Sometime this month I was planning on going to the Rocky Horror Picture Show live! It sounds sooooo exciting! Who has been to a Rocky Horror Picture Show live show? If you have I would love to hear about your experience! If this one goes good I might start making myself a Frank Furter costume and dress up for the next one :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

ADDING: I haven't been to the live show yet, but I know I will have fun! Haha and its kind of a midnight movie one

#1 KnownSecret, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2013
  2. FindingMyself

I went a couple years ago, but the place showing it didn't allow us to throw stuff. Nevertheless, it was tons of fun because all these hot girls dressed as Janet and Magenta and people were mostly crazy drunk and screaming hilarious things between lines. Just pick up on the fun and it will be a good time.

3. TryingCynic

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been to a shadowcast in my City a few times. It's lots of fun.
    A bunch of people getting to just let go and not worry about what people might think.

(Also, Dr. Frank N Furter. So awesome. I can't say Anticipation the same way ever again.)

4. Phoenix92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ah, you're still a Virgin.

But I've been to several live showings, and am planning to go to one next week, in costume!!!!! But in all seriousness, rocky horror is a very fun show, and is very safe for people like us to be able just be ourselves.