1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jack Gleeson

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by QuinC, Jun 9, 2013.

1. QuinC

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Putting aside the fact that no one likes him due to his performance as "Joffrey" in Game of Thrones, I know I'm going to make a lot of people angry by saying this but I think the actor is very attractive. I mean doesn't he kind of resemble the stereotype of an average twinkie? [​IMG]

2. WillowMaiden

WillowMaiden Guest

I agree. I absolutely love this guy. Hate Joffrey, but love him. It's too bad he's taking a break from acting, he's damn good, but I understand wanting to do other things. Oh and he's really cute. I surprisingly still find him attractive even though every time Joffrey walks into a room with that stupid smirk on his face I just groan and want someone to throw poop at him again. That goes to show that personality and overall not being a psycho means so much more than looks.

3. Jonathan

I find him to be very cute, despite the fact he plays Joffrey. I actually think that the fact he has managed to get so many people to hate him so thoroughly is an accolade to his acting :slight_smile:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cute :slight_smile:
    [YOUTUBE]ShgSRsYY3WM[/YOUTUBE]

#3 Jonathan, Jun 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2013
  4. drewf91

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ah! I'm so glad to see that post. I am a huge fan of the books and series, and have come to really like Jack Gleeson as an actor. I started doing some research on him because I find him actually REALLY cute. I just came to like him more by seeing his interviews, and his opinions on a lot of different stuff. He seems like a really good guy and has some very good motives for the things he does